The new Surface Arc Mouse

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten their hands on one of these puppies yet? It is out of stock/in pre-order on MS Canada still... I haven't been able to find too many review on it. I have the original Arc mouse but would like to upgrade to this new one, I like how the touch panel is now the whole surface, but don't know how well it actually works . Any input is appreciated!

convergent

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I tried to get one at the Microsoft Store and they didn't have any. I prefer a wheel vs. the touch virtual version and would like to try this thing out.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it's either not released in many regions or insufficient in stock at the moment.. I don't think it's a very demanding product

chattoe

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to hear thoughts of some one who's got one. Not available here in the U.K.

I'd like to know how comfortable it is to use.

DCW1000

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I preordered one last month for California delivery. A couple of days back I got an email stating that delivery was delayed until the end of June.

Sparro

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting to get one as well from Microsoft Canada. Need it in Cobalt Blue to match my type cover. I will check stock at the Microsoft Store in Yorkdale Mall when I go there next week.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting to get one as well from Microsoft Canada. Need it in Cobalt Blue to match my type cover. I will check stock at the Microsoft Store in Yorkdale Mall when I go there next week.
I was there yesterday and they say it will be in stock June 30, might be only the gray though which is the one I need to match mine. Not sure about the other colours' availabilities...

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I got to try it at my local MS store, they have it on display but just not on sale yet. The trackpad is very smooth and works well. Buttons are responsive, pretty much what I expected, since I've had the original arc mouse for years now. No more haptic feedback when scrolling though, which I thought was one of the coolest thing on the arc mouse.

Sparro

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I was there yesterday and they say it will be in stock June 30, might be only the gray though which is the one I need to match mine. Not sure about the other colours' availabilities...

Thanks for the info. I'll swing by sometime after the 30th and hope they have it in Cobalt Blue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon