Surface Plus Program

JSB544

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this (it sorta has to do with the Surface Pro, so I'll give it a whirl). Has anybody used the Surface Plus Program yet? How long did it take for you to get a shipping confirmation? I took advantage of it last Sunday, but I haven't heard anything and was wondering if anybody else had any experience with it.

ClintRo

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 4th of August and still no confirmation. I did call both Microsoft and Klarna and they said it should be shipping in 6-8 business days, but they are dealing with high demand and might not ship until later this week. You are supposed to get a shipping notice from Microsoft when the device ships.

JSB544

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Ok. Thanks! Everybody I talked to kind of gave me the run around so it's good to hear somebody else has ordered it.

harbour1

Aug 19, 2017
Visit site
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this (it sorta has to do with the Surface Pro, so I'll give it a whirl). Has anybody used the Surface Plus Program yet? How long did it take for you to get a shipping confirmation? I took advantage of it last Sunday, but I haven't heard anything and was wondering if anybody else had any experience with it.

I signed up on the 10/11th (It was late) and have not received any new info other than an order_waiting status on the page. Called a couple of time and the second person never even looked up my info, just kept going on about how swamped they are with new orders and how everything (including regular Microsoft orders) come from the same warehouse.

JSB544

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Klarna. When I called last week to check, they told me they were having some issues with sales tax. When I called back today, they told me they were still having issues with the sales tax, and that it affected a handful of orders. They said they were going to call me back by the end of the week with an updated. I had hoped a week would have been long enough to figure out any issues, though.

ClintRo

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Surprisingly they left it there...LOL.

My daughter picked it up when she got home. I told her she was not allowed to un-box it....LOLOL

JSB544

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Haha. I know that feeling... Well, I got fingers crossed hopefully I'll have something waiting for me in the next couple of days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes