I mostly use Microsoft's Signature Type Cover for my Surface Pro, but I was recently doing research for a post on cheaper alternatives, and I found some options that are significantly more affordable. Like 60 percent cheaper in some cases. But I'm used to the quality of Microsoft's Type Cover, and I'm worried that the quality of some of these cases might not meet my expectations. I don't really NEED a new keyboard, either, I kind of just want to switch it up a bit.

Have any of you folks found a third-party Surface Pro Type Cover you LOVE? I found five viable options for the story I wrote, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thanks.
    03-08-2018 06:58 AM
    Brydge.
    I bought this keyboard a year ago and I still haven't charged it again. Great key travel, nice track pad.
    The surface is seated into the receivers very snugly, and it allows you to use the combo as a traditional laptop.
    03-16-2018 10:18 PM
    I second the Brydge- it weighs almost as much as the Surface itself, but it is solid, well-made, and has an excellent keyboard.
    03-17-2018 10:28 AM