How do I use Surface Pro with iPhone 8 Plus?

SOUL_kalisa

Nov 8, 2018
Visit site
is it possible to collaborate with surface pro and iPhone at the same time, get calls, message notifications, up dates all notes without having to check both iPhone and surface ? I can't take my surface pro with me every where, but I can take my iPhone, ideally I like to travel with both, but it is a hassle. when will they create a platform to collaborate iphones with surfaces when Microsoft knows a majority of people dont have windows phones and have iphones. bottom line, apple makes the best phones, Microsoft makes the best lap tops

SOUL_kalisa

Nov 8, 2018
Visit site
re:

im not interested in getting a t mobile plan. I already have Verizon ? why would I pay to use a third party phone plan just to connect my devices. which would also take away my imessage capabilities.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
re:

im not interested in getting a t mobile plan. I already have Verizon ? why would I pay to use a third party phone plan just to connect my devices. which would also take away my imessage capabilities.

You are misunderstanding me. Let me rephrase. There might be A 3rd party solution, an app you can download to provide this service. (PERIOD, NEXT SENTENCE) OR if you have T-Mobile (which you don't so ignore this sentence) then they have this digits plan you could use.

Further I don't know offhand of any 3rd party solutions. IF you had all apple though it would work, Apple provides this synergy between their products. I'm NOT suggesting you go buy a Mac! lol

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
re:

Apple doesn't play well with others and has no intention of doing so any time soon. Like pkcable said, you'll just have to find a third party solution or switch to Android if you want more integration between your phone and PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky