So, who's gonna get a Surface Pro 3?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I call best buy as Showroom store. literally. And they know it too. I just go in and look at their toys, take note and leave.

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I didn't plan on getting one at first, but after playing around with it in the store, I'm a fan. I try to see if I can grab one tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
No retail store is perfect, and Best Buy certainly deserves a lot of the criticism leveled at it. I'm selective about what, where, when, and why I go there. Just last night I went to Best Buy to use some of their stackable deals and picked up a 11.6" Macbook Air to replace my Surface 2... $450 out of pocket.

That's a great price. What are stackable deals?

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
That's a great price. What are stackable deals?

Stackable deals are when you are able to use multiple coupons and/or discounts together to really bring the price down....like 10% off student discount + 10% off for opening a Best Buy account + 5% off coupon for a holiday....

g808

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Picking one up in the morning.

Ordered last night from Best Buy and picked up in store today. I've owned the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. So far, so good with the Pro 3. I'm liking the bigger screen and the new type cover trackpad is definitely much improved.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Installing Visual Studio and RSAT on this baby right now. Tomorrow I'll probably sign up for Adobe's photographer's package - the Lightroom and Photoshop for $10 a month. Got LastPass installed, so I'm good to go on the web, too. :smile:

nalnasser

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Best Buy delivered my Surface Pro 3 on time (Friday 20th). BUT, till now they didn't yet delivered the Type Cover!

I don't know how on earth they decided to ship them separately, it is even cheaper for them (and for me, of course) to ship it as a one package.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy delivered my Surface Pro 3 on time (Friday 20th). BUT, till now they didn't yet delivered the Type Cover!

I don't know how on earth they decided to ship them separately, it is even cheaper for them (and for me, of course) to ship it as a one package.

They probably got the Surfaces from Microsoft first and only received the Type Covers after. Sometimes even a matter of hours is enough to split the delivery.

berfles

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
The closest Best Buy to me STILL doesn't have a single thing about the Surface Pro 3, it's ridiculous.

On a positive note, after speaking with MS support last night to see if there was any way my SP3 that I ordered 6/20 would get shipped before their estimate of 6/30 and being told there was no way, I just got an email stating it shipped out today. Next day shipping should get it here tomorrow, so I'm psyched. A bit less so because my Corkor slip cover won't be here for who knows how long, and now I also have to scramble to find a screen protector because I have OCD and won't feel safe until I have that and a case. Maybe the other Best Buy has more products and I can find a screen protector.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today with a cyan type cover and a electric blue (cyan) leather Snugg pouch. I traded in my old Surface Pro, a 5 year old 17" laptop, and a 3 year old 11.6" netbook. She's a beauty.

Last edited:

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I sold my 4 year old Macbook Pro today on eBay for almost $700 . Boy do those Mac products hold they're value. After I sell my 2520 I should have all the money I need baby. SP3 here I come.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

anders.ostling

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order for a 128/i5 a couple of minutes ago from MS swedish webstore. Unfortunately it will not be shipped until end of August, but the up-side is that it gives me time to investigate what assesories I need to pick up (and get them delivered from ebay/Amazon). *excited*.

It will also give me time to sell my MacBook Pro 13 Retina. Hopefully I will get approximately the same as I have to cash out for the Surface with the Typecover (black).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12