Surface Pro 3 Docking Station

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty excited for the Surface Pro 3. I'll probably be picking one up, but I'll make my final decision after I play with a demo.

Has there been any news about a SP3 docking station? If I purchase an SP3, a docking station is a must have for me.

How long after the Surface Pro 2 was released was the current docking station released?

mparker

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Docking station was announced with the general announcement.

Yep, and they showed it on stage. But it isn't available in the Microsoft store, only the SP2 one is in there. And I haven't seen any dates for it. Given that MS has released dates for the SP3 into August for some models, it doesn't appear that the dock will be ready anytime soon. This is a big mistake IMO, for a machine like this the dock should be available at the same time as the machines.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Availability depends which country your in. I have the SP2 and in the UK we didn't get the Dock or Power keyboard.

EDIT: I guess your name gives it away lol

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Availability depends which country your in. I have the SP2 and in the UK we didn't get the Dock or Power keyboard.

EDIT: I guess your name gives it away lol

Lol, is it that obvious? :)

It would stink not to have the option, but I suppose not having a dock isn't a deal breaker. It just seems so convenient to have a quick way to connect to peripherals (although there are other ways to do it).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb