What color type cover keyboard are you getting with your SP3 ?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
None. Until I've had a go on one. I couldn't get on with the original touch cover and ended up getting a separate Bluetooth keyboard. Might give one a go when they're in store here.

gpmic

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Black, vibrant colors at work would just draw uncessary attention. Although if I was picking from the heart I'd go with the red I think.

chadthebuilder

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I went with black. I really don't want a really flashy color for my business machine. But the red did look pretty cool, I just wasn't sure the exact shade of red that it was just from seeing the pictures.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the red idea, but not sure about something so big. So I want to see the blue that is exclusive to Worst Buy, and if I don't like that, I'll go with black.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I was hesitant on the red as well until I saw one in person. It looks great. Though, if mine were for business, I would've probably gone for black as well.

So what shade of red is it? The pictures on the website look like a dark red (almost crimson), but other pics I've seen made it look like a brighter red. I'm not near a MS Store, or else I'd go check it out myself.

btw, I have seen the Best Buy dark blue, and it looks GREAT.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd say this shade of red in this picture is fairly accurate, however it's not as... play-doughy looking? as this picture might make it seem.

http://www.almrsal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Keyboard-Microsoft-Surface-Pro3.jpg

Yeah...the keyboard is a little more crimson than red (Roll Tide!), but the flexible part is actually MORE red than I thought it would be from the pics I had seen. So much so, that I am now definitely going with red. Will try and post my pic I took this past weekend later.

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I keep going back and forth between the red and cyan. I initially ordered red, cancelled and ordered cyan and now I have both on pre-order until I figure out what the heck I'm doing.

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm also trying to decide between Dark Blue and Red at the moment... They both look great I think although I've only been able to find photos of the Red cover - anyone that was able to snap a picture of the Blue one able to share it here that'd be appreciated :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Now that is RED. I'm not sure I care so much for that. I stopped at a Worst Buy a half an hour ago, hoping that they would have a display model, but no such luck. I want to see the dark blue, and I know it's on their site, but it looks pretty bad, and when you look at the cyan, it doesn't look cyan at all, so I'm sure the blue is off-color as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven