SP3 Screen Protector?

acog79

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I haven't ran into any screen protector requests, why is that? I realize the tip of the pen for SP3 isn't hard like the SP2 pen tip, but I always like screen protectors. Will the SP3 screen tolerate a screen protector with the N-trig pen now? I sure hope so.

On another note, I visited my local MS store, which is in the mall, and the rep told me they would start handing out SP3's at 9 am and that they would have free coffee and donuts for everyone. I thought that was really cool! :) Can't wait!! SP3 256 with red type keyboard.

NMCynthia

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I, too, was wondering about a screen protector, and if it would interfere with how the pen works. I am praying that I get my SP3 tomorrow, then next week I am traveling to Omaha on business, where I know there is a Microsoft store, and I was going to go there to see what all else I need to get. (There are no MS stores anywhere near where I live.)

ytrewq

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Gorilla Glass 3 is my screen protector.

No one in my family used protectors on the original Surface RT or on the Surface Pro 2, and we never had an issue.

berfles

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Is Zagg the only one out there so far? SP3 should be here tomorrow unexpectedly so I'm scrambling to find a screen protector. They don't even list it on their site yet.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got mine yesterday at Best Buy, Zagg InvisibleShield designed for SP3. ($29)
Is it slick, or is it one of those that feels rubbery? Is it matte or glossy?

I hate bubbles so I paid the Geek Squad $15 to put it on.
Do WHAT????? I have NEVER seen a place charge for putting on a screen protector that you purchased from them. Verizon always volunteers to do it on phones. At the Microsoft Store they volunteer to put it on your Surface. I can't believe they charged $15 to do something that everyone else just does. Just one more reason for me to put on my list of why I call the place Worst Buy.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234