Microsoft surface pro 3

Pashwa97

May 17, 2014
Visit site
When Microsoft surface pro 3 will be in India and what's the price will be there

And which one is better surface pro 2 or 3 suggest me..

ytrewq

May 22, 2014
Visit site
When Microsoft surface pro 3 will be in India and what's the price will be there

And which one is better surface pro 2 or 3 suggest me..

No clue on the first two. As between Pro 2 and Pro 3, the biggest difference is the aspect ratio. The Pro 3 has a better kickstand hinge, mildly better battery life, resolution, and a few other meaningful improvements, but the starting point is whether you prefer the 16:9 ratio of the Pro 2 or the 3:4 ratio of the Pro 3. If you prefer 16:9, then I would say that the Pro 2 is a very nice machine and the other improvements to the Pro 3 probably don't outweigh your preference for the 16:9 ratio.

I prefer the 3:4 ratio, so it's a no-brainer for me.

nrnw

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
No clue on the first two. As between Pro 2 and Pro 3, the biggest difference is the aspect ratio. The Pro 3 has a better kickstand hinge, mildly better battery life, resolution, and a few other meaningful improvements, but the starting point is whether you prefer the 16:9 ratio of the Pro 2 or the 3:4 ratio of the Pro 3. If you prefer 16:9, then I would say that the Pro 2 is a very nice machine and the other improvements to the Pro 3 probably don't outweigh your preference for the 16:9 ratio.

I prefer the 3:4 ratio, so it's a no-brainer for me.

Correction: 3:2 ratio (not 3:4)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett