Best buy appears to have shipped the pro3 without the keyboard. Please compare shipment weight.

lunchbo_x

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Expecting the pro3 today, but the keyboard appears to be still preparing for shipment. I am wondering if it is not in the box with the pro3, and they just never closed out the keyboard. Weight on my package is 4.10. Does anyone have the weight of their pro3 shipment? Thanks guys!

Warcony

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
My order from the MS store is 5.2 lbs according to UPS site. I got one tracking number for both cover and pro3 so I would assume they are in the same box. Depending on how it is packaged the keyboard might still be in there; also depends what colour you ordered.

lunchbo_x

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I just went to Best Buy, no one there and display not even up, and grabbed an extra one out of the cart full of SP3s and accessories. Looks like my order is a pound or so short. I assume they keyboard will show up next week when I am traveling. Least I have a spare now.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Best buy, and got the Blue Keyboard. The SP3 shipped and is about to arrive any minute, but the Keyboard didnt ship. My shipping weight it 3.9 lbs. I looked this morning, still didnt ship, so I cancelled the order, and arranged for in-store pickup of the blue keyboard in another order. The three best buys closest to me (Boulder, CO) had the blue keyboard available for pick up. running over there soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos