Trackpad browser back gestures?

Techno-guy

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Got my Surface Pro 3 today and love it! Only thing I can't seem to resolve is how to use trackpad gestures (2 or 3 finger swipe or tapping a corner) to go back a page when browsing in Firefox on the desktop. Laptops always seem to have universal trackpad gesture settings but I can't find any on the Surface and Firefox doesn't seem to have any.

I know IE has a one finger flick screen gesture to go back a page on the Modern side but without the ability to run extensions, Modern IE is just not an option for me.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cleavitt76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't use Firefox anymore so I can't help with your question, but out of curiosity what extensions do you use that prevent you from using IE?

Techno-guy

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't use Firefox anymore so I can't help with your question, but out of curiosity what extensions do you use that prevent you from using IE?

The amazing Yoono sidebar for Twitter, Facebook, etc., password management extension, Ad Block, Browser Favorite Management Extension, etc. None of those are available for IE Modern. It's a bare bones browser. IE's share of the browser market is plummeting as a result which is really too bad. If they would open it up to allow extensions, I'd stay on the Modern side with IE in a heartbeat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos