Something else I have noticed as well as it pertains to the keyboard mouse pad.

Love the keyboard...easy to type on, and that' obviously extremely important.

However, I've only had it for 1 week and the mouse pad is looking a little worse for wear. The left click on the mouse pad, you know, where you're going to be using to select items and links, is already "sunken in", meaning, it looks permanently depressed. There's very little movement left when I click on it and while it responds, there's no travel to it. Looking at it, there's no question the left side looks like it's pressed down and the right side looks normal.

anyone else experience this at all? Maybe I just have a defect and need to return but what a PITA that will be to have to do that.
    06-27-2014 11:08 AM
    Hmm..I just noticed that my bottom right side is slightly more depressed than the left. But it clicks and responds fine. And there is still about the same movement to it. In my opinion if it clicks that is enough response for me to know it clicked. It wouldn't have to move. But if you see this as an annoyance or issue definitely get it replaced. It should be under hardware warranty.
    06-27-2014 12:09 PM