Power Settings

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
How many power settings are there on the Surface Pro 3. I have a Balanced and Power Saving Plan on my Surface Pro 2.
I only have the Balanced plan on my Surface Pro 3. The battery used to give me the percentage, and how many hours of use I had.
Now it just shows the percentage only, and battery life hasn't been that great lately.

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Surface Pro 3 yesterday and all I'm seeing is Balanced under power plans. You can create custom plans but there is not the same amount of settings as there was with the Surface Pro 2.

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I just got the Surface Pro 3 yesterday and all I'm seeing is Balanced under power plans. You can create custom plans but there is not the same amount of settings as there was with the Surface Pro 2.
Thanks for the info. I did a refresh hoping it would add it, and only saw Balanced after the refresh. Glad you chimed in, because I was just about to reinstall windows.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I do want a wake to stand-by timer so it comes out of hibernate just before I usually wake up. I feel SOOO inconvenienced by the eight second startup in the mornings. #notreally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck