Annoyance with the touchscreen

KillerFry

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone experience a period of time when booting up that the touch screen doesn't work? After booting, it takes about 20-30 seconds before I am amble to unlock the screen; it won't even detect the pen.

Anyone?

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I've had that to happen once on my Surface Pro 2, and a few times on my Surface Pro 3.
Touching the Windows Button on the bezel will sometimes get it back going.
Most times I've had to use the touch pad on my TypeCover in order to select reboot.
After rebooting it, everything works fine again.
I've always had it to happen when the TypeCover was attached. Not sure if there's a bug or something.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I hace 3 days without touch screen in my Lenovo lynx tablet. I think the problem was an update, when I restart I couldn't use the touch screen. I don't know what to do. Just a mouse connected to USB is the only way to use this tablet right now

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Try uninstalling/reinstalling the touch screen driver.

Search "Device Manager" and run it.
Under the "Human Interface Devices" tree right click the "HID-compliant touch screen" and uninstall, then reboot. It should find the touch screen on reboot and reinstall the driver.

If not, you will most likely have to go to Lenovo's support side and download and reinstall the total driver package. (Laptops and netbooks :: Lynx Series :: IdeaTab Lynx K3011W - Lenovo (US))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb