how can I get surface pro with student discount ?

Neung Puntoom

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Lastest report from WPcentral Microsoft store in US discount Surface Pro 3 Price for students

I need to buy it .Could you tell me,How can I get it ?? Only online store???

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Are you in the US? You will likely need an email that has an edu-domain to be able to buy one with student discounts.

taiohnokami

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Exactly. If you select which US school you or your son is in when accessing the student microsoftstore website, they do not check for actual student status or ask for a school e-mail address. that is how i got my discount on my i7 256gb model. so you're good.

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I never had to enter an edu email address.....simply stated what school my son attends and it went on through.
Two discount programs now. The original is 10% off doing as you did. The new one at Best Buy and Microsoft for $150 discount requires a .edu email address to buy. Run the numbers if you want the warranty package because the numbers are very close without the student discount.

Plechac123

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if with european student card (Isic) would be enough to proof that i am student. Here in eu, our uni has office 365 acc as uni mail accounts, so no .edu 😅
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

alisaad619

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Wonder if with european student card (Isic) would be enough to proof that i am student. Here in eu, our uni has office 365 acc as uni mail accounts, so no .edu ��
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
this is the ways you can proof that you're a students
Clipboard_20140806.png

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much everything being discussed is illegal in both countries. It also clearly violates Thailand's tariff regulations. Regardless of whether someone "needs" the device which is highly doubtful given it is still just a tablet/hybrid, laws do exist for a reason. Likewise, Microsoft's export policies, consistent with US and international law, were also not pulled out of thin air. Perhaps this site might want to consider the wisdom of encouraging posts/threads that are specifically about breaking laws.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much everything being discussed is illegal in both countries. It also clearly violates Thailand's tariff regulations. Regardless of whether someone "needs" the device which is highly doubtful given it is still just a tablet/hybrid, laws do exist for a reason. Likewise, Microsoft's export policies, consistent with US and international law, were also not pulled out of thin air. Perhaps this site might want to consider the wisdom of encouraging posts/threads that are specifically about breaking laws.

ummmm...what?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss