Guys need help with webpage on SP3 or IE11 - Pretty images of women in it for you

Juan Stevens

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been having an issue with a web page. Specifically a template for wordpress. I've been going back and forth with the developer. They've been testing on IE 11 and I've been testing and I'm getting this problem with the latest version of IE. I'm starting to wonder if it's a bug within IE 11. All previous versions of IE work and some of the earlier versions of IE11 seem to work. I'm really out of options and was wondering if anyone could help. The slider is supposed to show the image at fullscreen even when resizing the window. This doesn't seem to work only in the latest version of IE11.
Can you open this webpage and tell me if the image is full screen for you?
Intimate Footprints – slider test

Juan Stevens

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I posted this same message on surfaceforums. It was removed for not being NSFW!?!? Really? And the reason is...This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.
But all the above have seen this work....I'm so confused.

jrohland

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Use the Desktop (not Metro) IE11. Click the settings gear in the upper-right corner. Select Compatibility View settings. Add the URL for the Web site giving you trouble. That will tell IE11 to act like an older version for the listed Web site.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Damn no one uses IE11 on Windows 8.1? we're a rare breed?

Well I am not extinct yet so What do you want of me. I must say nice camera work :) I shuould try that on my 1020.

I posted this same message on surfaceforums. It was removed for not being NSFW!?!? Really? And the reason is...This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don?t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.
But all the above have seen this work....I'm so confused.

If it is not NSFW does it mean it is SFW? Techincally? LOL :D Surface forums are out of their minds if they say this artwork is NSFW

blindwaves

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks to me that its calculating the height wrongly. Look at the resulting inline CSS. It (some javascript) sets a max-height that is wrong for IE11, compared to other browsers.

Well, I did a bit more testing. I'm pretty sure it's script issue instead of the browser. Changed the user agent string to IE10, it works. That should be a pretty good information to help your developer.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium