Best Games for SP3

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I am not a big gamer but would be interested in knowing strategy games that people have downloaded that they really enjoy. War strategy preferably I travel a lot and don't have a ton of time for this type of activity but tore the ligaments in my foot so when I finish my work I get bored.

I have the i5 8g edition from launch day.

Thank you

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I am not a big gamer but would be interested in knowing strategy games that people have downloaded that they really enjoy. War strategy preferably I travel a lot and don't have a ton of time for this type of activity but tore the ligaments in my foot so when I finish my work I get bored.

I have the i5 8g edition from launch day.

Thank you

Try the Command & Conquer series, probably CC3 Tiberium Wars. Slightly graphics-intensive, but it's an old game, should have no problems running on that beast of a tablet. One of the few strategy games I play and enjoy :p

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The obvious famous one is Starcraft and it's sequel Starcraft II. (including expansions)
(it's multiplayer hands down beats the others in my list, because it has a popular one)
Command & Conquer 1 and 2 (Tiberian Sun) are free now I believe.

Age of Empires is a good series. (I have fond memories of playing the second one on my dad's old laptop.)
Age of Mythology is also an oldie but goodie.

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
The obvious famous one is Starcraft and it's sequel Starcraft II. (including expansions)
(it's multiplayer hands down beats the others in my list, because it has a popular one)
Command & Conquer 1 and 2 (Tiberian Sun) are free now I believe.

Age of Empires is a good series. (I have fond memories of playing the second one on my dad's old laptop.)
Age of Mythology is also an oldie but goodie.

I second everything that this brilliant person has said!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon