SP3 in the wild

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Well Tony. You don't offend me with this pic.....! lol

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I believe we should keep a thread like this open for more photos. it's always nice to see a fellow Surface user in the wild. It's kinda funny, when you do meet one, it's almost like you have an instant connection and so much to talk about.

I'm on the SP3 now, but I remember when I had the Surface2 and met another S2 user. We talked for 30mins about Surface and we didn't know each other before that moment. lol

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
At the Bellevue Library, I always see a sea of surface's. Usually the Surface Pro 1 or 2.

At Starbucks, I see mostly old laptops.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

someoneinwa

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I proudly tote my Surface Pro 3 with its official Microsoft Store red cover everywhere I go. In the downtown area I work in I've seen two other Surface Pro 3's with my same red cover, one used by a local reporter and the other by a someone who appeared to be a student. A local government official spotted my SP3 and from his questions and reactions, I'm sure he has one by now as well.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
cant wait to start school and show mine off. hopefully im the only one and everyone else using macbooks. I like to be different.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
In the past year or so, I've seen Surfaces at Starbucks an other places. Mostly being used by students. Whenever, I'm out an about with my SP3, I always get interested looks. Of course, I have the Cyan type cover, which stands out a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro