UK Surface Pro 3 pre-orders

David Horn

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you pre-ordered a Surface Pro 3? Has it shipped yet? Which model did you order?

(For me: yes, no, i5 256GB with a blue keyboard cover).

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they will ship much before that 28.8. date. I know it doesn't quite count, but the finnish MS rep told me that shipping likely won't start until that 28.8., or at least I shouldnt expect to have the device delivered at 28th yet.

I still ain't from the UK, but since I also have a preorder and it gets released the same day over here, I went for the i3 and black cover.

David Horn

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
According to the MS Store rep (I changed my keyboard from cyan to blue after ordering) they've been at the UPS depots for some time now and will ship directly from there. Apparently they had some kind of screw-up with the Xbox One pre-orders and don't want to repeat the mistakes?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
According to the MS Store rep (I changed my keyboard from cyan to blue after ordering) they've been at the UPS depots for some time now and will ship directly from there. Apparently they had some kind of screw-up with the Xbox One pre-orders and don't want to repeat the mistakes?

Cool, hope you are right. Then again, not sure why wouldn't they just ship them already if they are just waiting on the date since its already released in some areas, could be positive PR to release before the estimated date.

Around here you get a free delivery but the free delivery is estimated to take 5-7 week days, so I sure hope they'd ship them so that it would at least come still this week.

I've noticed the lower i5 config has "sold out" on 2-3 different occasions already, but they apparntly keep getting more pre-launch stock cos then a few days-week later they become available for order again.

Last edited:

Peter England

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Just had a response to my tweet from Microsoft UK that payments are going through today/tomorrow and deliveries will be on Thursday :)

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos