I've got a SP3 i7 and I'm a huge gamer. I know there's loads of games I can only play with mouse & keyboard but I'd love to find more games downloadable on Steam that work well with touch. The only one I've come across so far is Civilization 5.

I'm not talking about Windows Store casual games either (unless they're available on Steam), although the new AoE game does look interesting. Anyone have any good suggestions? :)
    09-21-2014 02:37 PM
    Asphalt 8. Plug in an Xbox controller and enjoy.

Is there Halo well?
    09-21-2014 02:38 PM
    osu.ppy.sh

Lots of fun. Very hardcore. You'll have to learn to like j-pop because that's what most of the community makes the maps for.

Here's a video of gameplay- and note that this is slow. I recommend using the stylus though.
    09-21-2014 02:44 PM
    Asphalt 8. Plug in an Xbox controller and enjoy.

Is there Halo well?
    Was thinking of things I wouldn't need a controller for either - more touchscreen games or normal games that have a touch optimized interface. I do need to get myself an Xbox controller though to replace the old crappy thing I have.

osu.ppy.sh

Lots of fun. Very hardcore. You'll have to learn to like j-pop because that's what most of the community makes the maps for.

Here's a video of gameplay- and note that this is slow. I recommend using the stylus though.
    Oooh that looks good. I've heard of that before because I'm quite into DDR/Stepmania, but I had completely forgotten it exists. Definitely going to have to try that out.
    09-21-2014 03:06 PM