Anyone lose the ability to swipe down from top edge?!?

spinedoc

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
This is a weird issue, I can only seem to swipe down from the top edge in about an inch wide area towards the left side of my top edge, everywhere else I cannot swipe, it won't register.

I fear the digitizer is failing, this is the same area where sometimes it won't detect my finger presses. Although in this case it does detect my finger properly, it just doesn't recognize I'm swiping in from the edge. Really weird. This is my 3rd replacement and going on the 4th one I suppose, I'm really losing faith in this hardware.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
This is a weird issue, I can only seem to swipe down from the top edge in about an inch wide area towards the left side of my top edge, everywhere else I cannot swipe, it won't register.

I fear the digitizer is failing, this is the same area where sometimes it won't detect my finger presses. Although in this case it does detect my finger properly, it just doesn't recognize I'm swiping in from the edge. Really weird. This is my 3rd replacement and going on the 4th one I suppose, I'm really losing faith in this hardware.
Sounds like a bad batch.
I'd get your money back and wait aabout 8 weeks for new stock to filter through.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Try calibrating the screen through the control panel before going the return route. If calibrating does not work, which I have generally found to be the case, go back to the utility and choose reset. I have actually fixed a few quirks with SP through SP3 by resetting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss