Is it possible to convert a OneNote file in to a PDF file?

Teelvis

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to convert OneNote file in to PDF file

I'm using OneNote on Surface pro 3 and i really love it but i cant figure out how to convert the information written by hand in to PDF file so that i could share it essayer with other people who dont use One note. And some times i need it in to the PDF as well.
Thank you.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to convert OneNote file in to PDF file

Yes go to file and export, select PDF :. This is of course using Outlook 2013, the Metro App I am not sure how to do it

engellion

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is it possible to convert OneNote file in to PDF file

Assuming you have MS Office with a version of OneNote under the desktop, rdubmu's method is correct. If you only have the Modern OneNote app, then you could choose to print the OneNote page to PDF, by installing something like Bullzip PDF Printer (Bing or Google it). Once installed, it will act as a Printer and show up under Devices.

So, from the Modern OneNote app you would swipe from the right to bring up the Charms menu, select Devices, then Printer, then Bullzip PDF Printer, and follow the instructions. You'll be prompted to go to the desktop to complete the job. Once there, follow the steps in the Bullzip dialogue that appears.

peterevan

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is it possible to convert OneNote file in to PDF file

Thanks for your sharing. But I wonder whether it offers free trial package for users to check?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
In the Metro App, just click the "hamburger" in the upper left, select print, then select "Microsoft Print to PDF." From there you can name the file and select where you want to save it.

In OneNote 2013/2016, you can do as rdubmu says and export, or you can select "print" and then select, "Microsoft Print to PDF" select where you want to save it and name the file.

You don't need any special software.

The upshot to both methods is that any text is already OCR'd so it is searchable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs