SP3 i3 is awesome

nakialj

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Just loving my Surface Pro 3. Had this device for about a day, can't stop thinking about the gorgeous screen, the pen, the keyboard, etc. ^_^

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
What were you using before? How's the battery life? I have an old RT, thinking of an SP3 i3 upgrade. Would rather get a Tegra K1 with RT but I doubt that is going to happen

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am getting > 7 hours... My best is close to 9 hours! And with my power cover I got two days out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I am getting > 7 hours... My best is close to 9 hours! And with my power cover I got two days out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty good, almost an acceptable compromise... Price, weight and no office still holding me back, not sure how much longer :)

Adam_ation

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
That's pretty good, almost an acceptable compromise... Price, weight and no office still holding me back, not sure how much longer :)

I imagine the weight would only be an issue for a very very small child. Fold to the pressure and treat yourself! you will not regret it! - Adam

Mercule

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what your "use case" is, but would the I3 work well enough for light-weight development (Visual Studio)? I don't have as much time as I used to, but still like to dabble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss