Type Cover 3 Gestures

RPowers16

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of any software out there that allows you to add a few gestures to the Type Cover for the SP3? I would really love to add the ability to back in the browser by swiping with 3 fingers and as well as a few other gestures. Also, has anyone figured out how to adjust the scrolling speed with the Type Cover? It seems absolutely ridiculous that they wouldn't have an option adjust that.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
you can do that. just swipe with 2 fingers right for back and left for forward.
also, did you know about 2 finger scrolling? it's the same idea
scrolling speed can be adjusted in pc settings i believe

RPowers16

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
What browser are you using? I've tried swiping to the right with 2 fingers while using both internet explorer (desktop version) and chrome and neither seem to have that feature. And, and I have been using the 2 finger scrolling but in PC Settings, there seems to only be the ability to adjust the scroll speed of a mouse wheel but no option for the touchpad it seems.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
you're on a surface. why are you using the desktop?!
use IE on the start screen. if you use chrome because of ad blocking, check out IE tracking protection.

RPowers16

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I actually never had the Metro IE app on my computer and I guess that was because I had Chrome set to my default browser. I have the Metro IE back now and I do like how it is very well optimized for the surface, I guess i'll stick with it.

RPowers16

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I am still curious, though, if anyone has come across any software that can allow you to add gestures to the Type Cover and if anyone has figured out how to adjust the scrolling sensitivity with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon