How to be heard by MS groups.

Kupuna

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
After reading through months of postings about the USB3 problems with Surface Pro 3, it makes me wonder if there is any effective way to be heard by Microsoft. I see intelligent users flailing around with a subtle issue and potential buyers bailing.
Windows Central has been publicizing the fact that some MS staff are now loosely associated with this blog. Can they pipeline issues back to the product groups? Even an occasional "We're working on it" would be better than smug silence.
Does anyone know a place or way to punch through to MS nerve endings? The MS forums are wretchedly manned, often by people who seem to know less than the questioners.
I know there is road rage, is there also "computer rage"? :eck: If so, I've got it!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The only effective way I know.. The uservoice pages.. Try to redirect as many people to your link (on uservoice).. :/

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Uservoice is a good way of getting Microsoft's notice to issues and requests for improvements. But don't create a new entry if one that's mostly similar already exists - items with more votes get more attention than duplicate issues with very few votes each.

If you have specific issues, you need to route your request through the support channels (they'll be metricated there).

I don't really recommend asking the MS guys in the Windows 10 section here as they're Windows 10 guys, routing support for different products isn't within their remit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs