Windows 10 Tech Preview issue..fail..help

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot (2).jpgI downloaded the Windows 10 Tech Preview...It goes through everything...Says it is downloading. I let it go through the process. It does.

Then, nothing...I'm back at the normal screens I had before I decided to download. I also clicked on the Windows button at the lower left hand of screen and nothing. No new start screen.

How do I get the view I need...the new one? Or is it just failing to install. Looks exactly the same as I did before I installed it.

Thoughts? What am I missing?

In addition, when I look at my updates waiting, says that same update is there AGAIN. I've already done this twice and now I am concerned it will be there over and over and over again.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Seemed pretty straight forward but there is the update, waiting to be installed again.

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried installing it from USB? I had to run the Setup file from the ISO which shows after I plug in my USB drive.

Installed fine for me, but I did not like the way it ran on my i5 SP3, even after updating, so I reinstalled 8.1.

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I have 194 of 231 GB available.

No..I use Windows Defender..I attached screen shot of the update waiting which has been there 3 times already.

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Here's what I want to do..I want to remove this, meaning, I don't want to download but I don't want it to be sitting there waiting for update and then updating endlessly. How do I remove the update for it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett