Which color does your type cover have?

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
White
My type cover doesn't seem to be working though :eck: the damned thing cost me ?80.00
WP_20150226_14_26_00_Pro.jpg
Only joking! I've got a black one (I couldn't decide what colour to get)
WP_20150226_14_36_07_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Purple.

Because it matches the pen top, and people notice it and ask what me what I'm using.

I was wanting the Best Buy blue, but the Microsoft store had a package deal at the time I bought my SP3 from them, Type cover, sleeve, Office 365 University, Complete warranty. When you added up the percentages, I got 73% off the accessories!! Plus the Student discount on the SP3, I couldn't pass it up.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I was wanting the Best Buy blue, but the Microsoft store had a package deal at the time I bought my SP3 from them, Type cover, sleeve, Office 365 University, Complete warranty. When you added up the percentages, I got 73% off the accessories!! Plus the Student discount on the SP3, I couldn't pass it up.

Wow, that's a great deal... I went with the "Best Buy" blue. The Microsoft Store had all of the colors... I was thinking of Red, since it's an exclusive to the Store, but the more I looked at it, the more I thought it was TOO red. I didn't want black because all laptops/notebooks are black, so I chose Blue, just to make it different.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Purple.

Because it matches the pen top, and people notice it and ask what me what I'm using.

On a side note N-Trig sells SP3 compatible pens in Amazon. I multiple colors.

Amazon.com: n trig pen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3