art apps/programs for SP3 and Pen

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I just got the SP3 256 i7 model on Saturday and I'm Loving it!:love: question is what software is available to download for artsy type of use. I'm looking forward to using the pen and improving my art work. I noticed on the SP3 announcement, adobe showed off their touch version of photo shop....where can I get that? and are there any other software that uses the pen and is preferably free?

PooZTheConqueror

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Im using AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro. Amazon sells the digital download for $50, but there is a 30 day trial. Great for drawing, and includes a digital library of all copic marker colors.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I made this thread a while back for 'Modern UI' painting apps. If you find any other ones worth mentioning please let me know. For the desktop counterparts you could take a look here, but it's not particularly organized. Quite a few professionals on there at least.

ratsey

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I bought Mischief yesterday on reading this thread. For $20 it's a steal. Just one thing, it makes the fans on my i5 run constantly which drains the battery at a rapid rate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)