How can I share screenshots on the SP3?

v0lum3

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sharing screenshots on the SP3

Hey Guys
I see myself as some type of a power user, but I can't for the life of me figure out an easy/smart way to share a screenshot or a screen clip on my SP3! I know there is there share charm, or paint and I occasionally use the DoubleClick-pen feature to save a screen clip to OneNote and then share the page or save the picture from there!
But what I really want is just to tap the share charm, select screenshot and then be able to save that screenshot to a file directly or even better insert it directly into a FB or Skype message! Or am I asking too much? :)
I can't really figure out why this feature isn't build into the Facebook app for example.. its weird.. maybe I'm just a bit frustrated that sharing a screenshot through "conventional" channels is so cumbersome.. even tho the feature is right there for developers to use.. :/

Anyone figured out a "smart" way yet? :)

Cheers guys!

walcolm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sharing screenshots on the SP3

you do realize the pro is running a full version of windows 8?

just open the snipping tool as you would on a desktop to capture whatever you want to capture on the screen

v0lum3

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I know the snipping tool is there.. but what I really wanted was a smart way to share a screenshot through the share charm.. you know how the share charm is made to be easy access to sharing content! But I guess it was just wishful thinking as it seem the share functionality is kinda going away in W10!

Simacca

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

I would rather have the double stylus click to create a screenshot that can be shared easily rather than through onenote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon