Connect Duel Monitors One Monitor not working, how can I get both working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Connect Duel Monitors One Monitor not Working

Hi All,

Recently we Purchased a Serface pro 3 and we connect it to two monitors by using mini display port one display port use the surface port and other monitor use the docking stations port,to connect monitors we use HDMI cables connect to mini display port adapter

The problem was two monitors worked perfectly before 3 weeks ago and suddenly it stop support for one monitor.
But i observe that the non working monitor doesn't go to offline mode or sleep that means it gets the connection from the surface but the display stays black nothing appears

My guess is its due to a hardware driver update

please help me to solve this

thanks

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
The docking station for the Surface Pro 3 is a waste of money. the display port seems to be not of the same spec as the one in the tablet itself - if you leave it in the dock the tablet hard crashes trying to hibernate (Surface logo, runs hot and fan going) and yet if you use the connection on the tablet itself, there are no such problems.

vic20ian1

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Connect Duel Monitors One Monitor not Working

I have one monitor connected to the Dock and one connected to the side of the tablet. It works perfectly. I can change one monitor to portrait and have a 23" full page document to review. Right click the desktop and check the settings for the monitors. You may have one as primary and one on tablet instead of extending or duplicating to the second monitor.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett