My SP3 Registered 106.5F

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Snapped this photo, but then last night it was at 108F in the same spot. Then it just chews through the battery because the fan is on overdrive all while I'll get to work on Photoshop/Bridge for about 2hrs. I think it might be a bad Win10 upgrade/install, but because there's discoloration on the screen, I'll be attempting a warranty upgrade at the MS Store. Are you having similar heat issues?

IMG_7643.JPG

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
wow. thats a bit hot. I don't know the exact temp but i have noticed that when I was installing visual studio, it got very hot on the top right hand corner where I could probably only hold my hands against for a second or two before I had to pull away. Shouldn't get THAT hot surely?! I've had a hot temp icon appear once and shut down my sp3 (again, was installing visual studio at another time)

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
wow. thats a bit hot. I don't know the exact temp but i have noticed that when I was installing visual studio, it got very hot on the top right hand corner where I could probably only hold my hands against for a second or two before I had to pull away. Shouldn't get THAT hot surely?! I've had a hot temp icon appear once and shut down my sp3 (again, was installing visual studio at another time)

I haven't had the hot temp icon appear. Hopefully I'll get the SP4 as it should better cooling.

Um, that's only 8 degrees hotter than you are, unless you're dead?? What's the problem here???

It's hot to the touch. The temp actually reaches 108 and if you've tried putting that on your lap while having shorts on, you'll know what the problem is.

wardo5757

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had the hot temp icon appear. Hopefully I'll get the SP4 as it should better cooling.
Stop being a sissy, 106-108 is tepid, warm at best.
Let me see if I have the situation correct. You bought on of the most powerful computers packed into the smallest form factors on the planet right now and your surprised it's getting warm when u use it?? I would hate to sell you anything.

It's hot to the touch. The temp actually reaches 108 and if you've tried putting that on your lap while having shorts on, you'll know what the problem is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99