Surface Pen not working AGAIN!!!

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I started noticing that my Pro 3 pen would just cut out mid-writing, which as you would've guessed is quite annoying. Anyway, I replaced the aaaa battery thinking that was the route of the problem, and sadly the problem still persists...

So, has anyone else been plagued by this issue, and if so have you found a way of fixing it?

Thanks in advance

Drayk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I started noticing that my Pro 3 pen would just cut out mid-writing, which as you would've guessed is quite annoying. Anyway, I replaced the aaaa battery thinking that was the route of the problem, and sadly the problem still persists...

So, has anyone else been plagued by this issue, and if so have you found a way of fixing it?

Thanks in advance

I have this problem as well, but there's a reason for my issue. I purchased a hard cover for my SP3 that had a little slot to attach the pen. I accidentally caught the pen on something when it was attached to the case and broke the clip off, which consequentially broke a little of the pen casing as well. Now my S-Pen is hit & miss. Was thinking I'll get a SP4 pen

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a pro 4 pen too. Strange thing is that the pen started disconnecting when I upgraded to windows 10

sooby77

Jan 27, 2007
Visit site
Call Microsoft and have it replaced. I had the same problem and replacing the battery did not solve the issue. The replacement pen did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett