When using my SP3 (Win10) in "Tablet Mode", websites and links not loading on first click. I get an error page and have to refresh, then it works. Problem occurs 3 weeks ago. No idea why.

When using the SP3 with the keyboard and Firefox Browser, I have no problems loading websites.

Help is highly appreciated. I don't want to reinstall the device.

Best regards

Daniel
    11-02-2015 08:06 AM
    I am not seeing this issue, having a similar configuration to you. So we know this isn't a global issue.
    Have you tried clearing your cache and history? Do this by clicking on the upper right hand corner of Edge - > ... -> Settings -> Choose what to clear
    If that also doesn't work, is it possible you need to reset your PC? This is advanced, and will essentially delete everything and start over with a new OS. But it has fixed many people's issues when they didn't have a good upgrade experience. Doing a reset is advanced, so please think before you do it. But if you (I had my father-in-law do it), it can be extremely helpful.
    I am not seeing this issue, having a similar configuration to you. So we know this isn't a global issue.
    Have you tried clearing your cache and history? Do this by clicking on the upper right hand corner of Edge - > ... -> Settings -> Choose what to clear
    If that also doesn't work, is it possible you need to reset your PC? This is advanced, and will essentially delete everything and start over with a new OS. But it has fixed many people's issues when they didn't have a good upgrade experience. Doing a reset is advanced, so please think before you do it. But if you (I had my father-in-law do it), it can be extremely helpful.
    11-02-2015 12:08 PM