Is the surface pro 3 worth ?500?

jordanzhninja

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I found out I got way too lucky because I have ?500 in the bank that I can only use when I'm 18. Which is soon!
Next may I will have saved up ?450 and with another ?500 I will be able to buy the Dell XPS 15 4K model for my university and college life.

Is surface pro 3 w/KB worth ?500 though? with pro 4 and all.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
1) Depends on which Surface Pro 3 model you are looking at?

2) What are you going to be using it for in college?

Plus the prices will slowly go down over the next few months as the surface pro 4 becomes available in more markets.

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I've got the Surface Pro 3 for uni too, although I've got the 256gb i5 variant I think that 128gb will be more than enough memory for lectures notes, bearing in mind that you can add more storage to the device. An added bonus is that due to the Pro 3 being out for over a year you can probably get it at a lower price.
Also if I were you I'd get the Pro 4 type cover, as it appears that the keys are spaced further apart so you won't accidentally press 2 keys at once! You can get 10% off if you buy it via the Microsoft Student Store (but only if you have a valid email, FE email addresses may or may not be accepted).

jordanzhninja

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I've got the Surface Pro 3 for uni too, although I've got the 256gb i5 variant I think that 128gb will be more than enough memory for lectures notes, bearing in mind that you can add more storage to the device. An added bonus is that due to the Pro 3 being out for over a year you can probably get it at a lower price.
Also if I were you I'd get the Pro 4 type cover, as it appears that the keys are spaced further apart so you won't accidentally press 2 keys at once! You can get 10% off if you buy it via the Microsoft Student Store (but only if you have a valid email, FE email addresses may or may not be accepted).

Dude I want the dell xps 15 not surface pro 4

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were on about buying a Pro 3, not selling one :sweaty:
EBay are selling used Surfaces (128gb) from ?300-500...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium