Why Cant I Get Administrator Access?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why Cant I Get Administrator Access

Here is the problem. It seems me, being the only user of my Surface 3 Pro with Windows8, doesn't have administrator access and I can not seem to get it. I downloaded Spyhunter about a month ago and instead of trying to uninstall it through control panel I tried to drag the folder to the recycling bin. This stated the while "deleting files" process but it always stalls half way through and will never finish because I don't have admin access. Now when I go to uninstall through control panels it says "wait until uninstall/changes are done. It also says this with everything else. I can also not access task manager. Any Uninstaller I download from the internet it won't let me access the setup.exe file. Its like spyhunter knows I want to get rid of it and it will not let me. It will not let me access "change account settings" through control panels (if it not that then its something that won't). It also seems that I now notice that nothing will download from the windows store either. Please Help. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3