Surface Pro 3 service

DWayland

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
The battery on my 15 month old Surface Pro 3 died and this was confirmed by one of Microsoft's service technicians. He told me to send the machine back to Microsoft and they would replace it under warranty as it was clearly faulty. Microsoft has sent the machine back saying that it has been tampered with (which it definitely has not by the way - I use it for business and that is all) and they will not fix or replace it. Has anyone else had a similar experience before I post bad things on forums, etc?
I'm rather angry at their response.
thanks in advance

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The battery on my 15 month old Surface Pro 3 died and this was confirmed by one of Microsoft's service technicians. He told me to send the machine back to Microsoft and they would replace it under warranty as it was clearly faulty. Microsoft has sent the machine back saying that it has been tampered with (which it definitely has not by the way - I use it for business and that is all) and they will not fix or replace it. Has anyone else had a similar experience before I post bad things on forums, etc?
I'm rather angry at their response.
thanks in advance

I suggest contacting them again, especially if you have any email correspondence between you and the first technician who looked at the device. Show them that it was the technician who looked at it and he/she didn't find any tampering

Which country are you in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs