Can we expect some special discount/sales on the SP4 during Thanksgiving?

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
The i5 8GB RAM with 256GB storage is the one I want - $1299 for the tablet + $130 for the keyboard. I want to get it so badly, but part of me also wants to wait till Thanksgiving/Black Friday to see if there are any good deals to be had (at least get the keyboard for free in a bundle or something).

Anybody know what kind of discounts were offered by various retailers on the SP3 during Thanksgiving last year? I am hoping for similar sales this year.

Talldog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you can really compare this year with last year. Last Thanksgiving, the SP3 had already been on the market for six months and was no longer the hot new thing. Even so, my wife and I bought our SP3s a couple of days before Thanksgiving and I was keeping an eye out to see if we missed out on anything, and if there were any deals, they weren't enough to make an impression on me.

When we pre-ordered our SP4s this past weekend, the pre-order bundle they were offering was the keyboard, extended warranty, one year Office 365 Home subscription, and a sleeve ($40 value) for $299. That's total about a $420 value. I would probably expect somewhere around the same thing after Thanksgiving.

Rafaelcab

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I honestly wouldn't expect any deals being that it is a new product but if you are a student or know somebody who is I can see there being the standard 10% discount that the Microsoft Store provides. I pre-ordered the Pro 4 through best buy and am hoping they will price match the student discount at Microsoft. They did it for me when I purchased the Pro 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo