What screen protector are you going to use with your SP4?

mike-berry

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I don't plan on putting one on. As I see it isn't like my cellphone and won't really be exposed to scratching conditions. And if I were it would be a tempered glass one. Do they even make those for the surface?

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Bought the "bundle" for $299.00
Keyboard, Office 365, Surface man-purse (nice one too), and the 2 years my-fault-protection plan.

Not sure how nice Microsoft will treat me if I do have a problem with the screen by NOT putting a protector on it, but I just can't make myself diminish that gorgeous screen with a layer of film. Instead, I will be very loving during transport of any kind by putting it in the Brenthaven bag. Really nicely made product.

Full disclosure: I paid the difference for upgrading the bundle to the Finger Print keyboard and the Brenthaven Bag cost$ over their "standard bags".

photoguybrodie

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I usually just read around on this forum (hence this being my first post) but I thought I would chime in on this one. I bought the Zagg glass protector for the SP3 to try on my SP4 and it would have worked except for the fact that the camera hole didn't line up. Plus no hole for the infrared camera, so I returned it. I also contacted Microsoft about screen protectors and they said their are none currently on the market. I would like to see a nice tempered glass one at some point on mine. Mostly just for peace of mind.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I usually just read around on this forum (hence this being my first post) but I thought I would chime in on this one. I bought the Zagg glass protector for the SP3 to try on my SP4 and it would have worked except for the fact that the camera hole didn't line up. Plus no hole for the infrared camera, so I returned it. I also contacted Microsoft about screen protectors and they said their are none currently on the market. I would like to see a nice tempered glass one at some point on mine. Mostly just for peace of mind.

I would like to see a sp4 one for Buy Surface Screen Protector - Microsoft Store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte