surface pro 4 and music app

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
One of the very few criticisms I had of my sp 3 was the absence of a truly universal music app. By that, I mean, an app that you could use to play mp3 files, but one that would also manage and edit those files. Specifically, in Itunes, once you get the hang of it, you can fix albums that have been split for some weird reason, but you can also edit tracks to reflect particular genres and the like. The native sp3 simply doesn't do these things. And I had no luck finding anything in the windows store that did.

I'm wondering, in the six or 8 months since I last thought about this problem, if this issue has been addressed yet with a new app on whether microsoft improved the native app to make it closer to a fully functional music app. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I anticipate arrival of my sp4 on Monday. I find the sp3, and I assume the sp4 will be even more so, enormously useful for work purposes and I usually resort to my desktop only with very long documents and lots of complicated editing. I'm thinking that the new type cover may even help there. The music is more an annoyance than a deal breaker but it would be nice to be able to abandon the desktop completely for those purposes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon