Are there sufficently good apps for SP4 tablet mode?

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have not used a Windows based tablet before. I know that many apps have both Android and IOS versions only. I have not seen apps for Windows 10. How does it work for SP4 tablet mode? Are there sufficiently good apps?

WildKarrde

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
The app selection on the Microsoft store suck in compariosn to Android or Apple Store. That's not to say there aren't some good apps... it's just that there aren't really that many apps at all.

The app selection for the desktop side beat out both Android and Apple by a long shot, though. ;)

GatsbyGlen

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Since it's a Desktop, I just go to the respective website, e.g, I don't need the Strava app on my Surface. I won't be taking it on my next century ride :)

RichBrown68

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Since it's a Desktop, I just go to the respective website, e.g, I don't need the Strava app on my Surface. I won't be taking it on my next century ride :)

Yep, because it's a desktop, you can use Chrome and install "apps" from the Chrome webstore. Plus the Windows Store apps, plus full desktop programs, plus desktop versions of websites like YouTube and Facebook, plus Android apps by installing either Amiduos or Bluestacks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)