Anyone personalized the back of their Surface yet?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I see a lot of Mac users putting stickers in the back of their laptops. I thought I'd like to stand out next time I'm at Starbucks.

sp4back--.jpg

I'm very disappointed at the redbubble sticker. I didn't realize the 3 dollar version is tiny, so I may go back and buy the one bigger than this for 7 dollars.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Not going to lie, if the bright blue vinyls were available like what all the NFL studio Surfaces use, I'd use that.

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I usually don't put anything on my Surface. This includes screen protectors, cases, etc. I carry the device bare and if I ever did get a case it would be something very minimal like the iPad covers.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually added a thin layer of see through screen protector in the back and stickerbomb it, so when im not im the mood for it.. I can peel the whole back cover.

As for the front, Im still thinking about putting a protective screen.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't get it to cover the hinge area. That will cause the sticker to stretch or crimp when you extend the kickstand, especially if you lay the Surface Pro near flat.

I put skins on all my Surface devices. I get them them from Skinit and DecalGirl. Started with my Surface RT and Surface Pro 2 which had a black finish which scratched easily. So I covered up the scratches with the skin. You can already see the abuse. Now, I don't worry about scratches or dings. And if my skin gets scratched up, I just peel it off and get a new skin.

Here's my latest skin: jwK8Y7h.jpg

Here's my very first skin on a Surface RT: tFS7CcW.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05