I never had this problem on my SP2... but I also used Solidworks 2014 on my SP2. I'll be moving along fine, everything going just dandy, then out of nowhere, Solidworks just freezes up, I task-kill it, restart and everything is fine again. Doesn't matter what power scheme I'm using, so I don't think it's a power issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

I wonder if it is somehow related to the Steam issue I have on both the SP2 and SP4. When I try to use Steam Community features through the Steam program, it invariably crashes until I kill it and reboot it, but the library never freezes

I never cared enough about the Steam issue to bother troubleshooting it, but I need Solidworks to be reliable. I've already lost over an hour due to the program crashing before I save.
    12-01-2015 12:54 PM
    I was using Radial Menu to assign one of my SP3 stylus buttons to middle mouse click, and that seems to be what was causing the problem. After I started using my SP4 pen w/o Radial Menu it hasn't been freezing nearly as much.

That didn't fix the Steam problem though, lol.
    12-02-2015 09:49 AM