Terrific battery life of surface pro 4 - do you agree?

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't use Chrome, or have iTunes installed. I don't have a whole load of services installed and, basically, I'm aware that the quoted battery life figures are using the video app that's made for max battery life. I lower the screen brightness to just above the lowest level and only really use it for browsing, reading, mild games and that's about it.

I have no issues with battery life especially on the Core M version. I did use the i7, 16Gb model for awhile but decided to drop to the Core M as it wasn't going to do anything serious.

If you use it... you'll use battery life. Just like your foot on the gas pedal of your car... it CAN do 60+ mpg but the way YOU drive changes that figure. Not hard to understand.

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I get good battery life... I made a power plan for my SP and I'm happy. I can get between 6 and 9 hours every time with my usage. So... That's superb for me! I understand though that my usage is light. Browsing email and documents. But I keep two things in mind. It's a powerful device and it's ultra portable. I compare it to my sp2 which is a chunky monkey and lasts 5 hours at most...

So am I happy? Yes!
Are most people? Probably not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers