Is your SP4 display driver still crashing after the latest updates? Mine totally locked up yesterday and then crashed and recovered this morning. It's been rock solid for a while when I was running some display drivers downloaded directly from Intel.

Also, battery life is ATROCIOUS right now. Is anyone else experiencing this? Mine's been unplugged for less than three hours and it's already at 29 percent and falling like a stone; It was totally full before I unplugged it. All I'm using is a Chrome, Firefox, Skype for Business, Mail, Calendar and a little bit of Photoshop. This is pretty depressing
    03-02-2016 12:16 PM
    I think this is an Intel Skylake issue. This is probably the worst CPU that Intel has built in years and years. I have an XPS 13, after returning my SP4. The battery life gets nowhere close to the stated times. I might get 4-5 hours of web browsing. Never knew web browsing was taxing this CPU so much. I'm close to returning the XPS 13, but I love the form factor.
    03-02-2016 10:15 PM
    Same here. I was excited about this update too! Same crap when on Edge and you to got a site that has video. Screen becomes unresponsive. Back to Chrome.
    03-02-2016 11:25 PM