Surface Pro4 - How do I create the image for the Window/Primary patition?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Surface Pro4 - How to create the image for the Window/Primary patition

Hi every one,

Now I'm using the Surface Pro4 and after install the softwares (MS Office, photoshop...), I want to create the image for the Window/Primary patition - as same as the image created by Ghost. Please help me and instruct how to create it.

Thank you very much.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Surface Pro4 - How to create the image for the Window/Primary patition

Hi every one,

Now I'm using the Surface Pro4 and after install the softwares (MS Office, photoshop...), I want to create the image for the Window/Primary patition - as same as the image created by Ghost. Please help me and instruct how to create it.

Thank you very much.

Plug in an external drive, then Start, Settings, Updates&Backups, Backup, Advanced, Create Image System backup

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Plug in an external drive, then Start, Settings, Updates&Backups, Backup, Advanced, Create Image System backup
Excellent. I should do the same. Now that I have my device running as I like, Haha. Thanks. But if you don't mind me asking, how do you restore it? Do you have to reinstall windows and then restore? Or is there a way to restore directly?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Excellent. I should do the same. Now that I have my device running as I like, Haha. Thanks. But if you don't mind me asking, how do you restore it? Do you have to reinstall windows and then restore? Or is there a way to restore directly?

In the same page of "Create System backup" option, you should see one more option Create a Recovery Media (dvd, usb key, I never tried with SD card who knows) for creating something to plug in and able to boot your device with essential tools for a disk / sd repair and a image recovery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs