Hover in Edge

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I use the SP4 in tablet mode without a keyboard. I find it difficult to use sites like Facebook because I can't figure out how to hover the mouse over things. If you hold your mouse over Like, there are reactions you can select. How do I do that with Edge and the touch screen?

becosemsaida

May 31, 2016
Visit site
One thing i have noticed is that sites on Edge are difficult to work with, even with the pen. Edge has come a long way but there still is room to improve and a lot. Facebook is something that is not very well thought out for win10 tablets, in edge there is no way (that i could find out, could be wrong) that you can use the video call and other stuff. What i did to solve this is installed firefox and when i need to i just try to zoom in as much as i can. Sorry MS but on this and other stuff i prefer the facebook and messenger app from android...... Before you all say that windows has a messenger app: DOESN'T work !!!!!!!!

Beco

Surface pro 4.....

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I use the SP4 in tablet mode without a keyboard. I find it difficult to use sites like Facebook because I can't figure out how to hover the mouse over things. If you hold your mouse over Like, there are reactions you can select. How do I do that with Edge and the touch screen?

using the facebook app in tablet mode, I simply press and hold the like button and the reactions come up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar