Using Evernote on SP4- Evernote Touch vs. Evernote- Start w/ Pen Button??

pwscott

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
New owner here and loving my 16GB, i7, 512GB SP4.
I am a hardcore Evernote Premium user who doesn't want to use OneNote (have in past). I found the full Windows app for Evernote to be really hard to use...tiny fonts...even with Tablet Pro Zooming etc...also whenever I tried to select a notebook I couldn't easily scroll the list and I would wind up dragging folders/notebooks and accidentally combining them.
Then I found "Evernote Touch" that is designed for tablets....nice app in tablet mode and works for what I want, but I'd very much like to assign it to the one-click of the pen eraser, but I can't find the app anywhere to point to such as in c:\Program Files x86 etc.
I'd also like to be able to assign the Snipper Tool that is part of WIndows to the double-click of the eraser on the pen, but when I try to look in folers under Windows I have no (and apparently can't grant myself) permissions to make them UN-hidden. I could live with another screen clip app but the native one would be cool {I do realize that Evernote Clipper exists but I often want to clip to a Gmail email or OUtlook not just for cpaturing into Evernote.]

Would love some help with how to assign these two apps as above.

Thanks!

Phil

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In the new Anniversary update there is section of settings dedicated to pen functionality and what each button the pen does. I think you can change those buttons functions to suit your needs. Check for updates later today or tomorrow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99