Microsoft Docking Station

pwscott

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
When I ordered my Surface Pro, I balked at $199 for a dock. After checking it out in the MS Store today, I brought one home. That you get another AC Adapter is a plus, but it is solid and has a lot of useful pots. 4 x USB 3.0 port, Headphone Jack/Speaker Jack, 2 Mini Display Ports and an Ethernet 802.3i port. Liking it.

becosemsaida

May 31, 2016
Visit site
paying another extra 200+€ for a dock besides touch cover (130€) and the surface itself (1100€) wasn't part of the program for me. I can't remember the last time i plugged in a RJ45 on any of my devices, almost all is wi-fi. What i miss is more usb ports when i'm home but a simple hub does the trick (buy a usb 3 preferably with power supply).... If i need to project to a bigger screen i can use the display port....

This is a nice device but summing all up it's more expensive then an Ipad or a decente laptop.

Beco

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I also have a dock and it is quite useful, I'm using my SP4 with external peripherals (monitor, mouse, keyboard and another disk drive) daily in my office. Fortunately I got it for free with some special offer that I got from MS by e-mail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa