Personalize Handwriting not working

jsl101669

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I just got my Surface Pro 4 yesterday. Updated to Anniversary Update and all the firmware updates so I'm all the latest software/firmware.

This morning I went to finally personalize my handwriting and it doesn't work.

When I choose the option to recognize sentences it doesn't show me the sentences to type. If I choose the symbols/numbers/letters option it weirdly says screen 1 of 1 then screen 2 of 1 and never show me anything to write anything but numbers.

Anyone else have this issue? Is it a known bug? If it is, Google and Bing don't seem to know about it.

Thanks all.

drddas58

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I got my SP4 few days ago , did all recent firmware and updates installed . I did not do anything to personalize my handwriting, just used the handwriting keyboard to write on MS Word , it actually recognised all words without any hiccup

demon09

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
The personalize handwriting app is broken at the moment--there's a few threads floating around the forums about this. People have reported it in the beta but no fix has come through yet, it seems.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's a know bug.

I have made threads here and on Microsoft forums.

I have tweeted several times about it as well.

No one ever responds/acknowledges that it exists.

I even try to get responses from people who are on insider build on their surface to see if It has been fixed ... But nothing..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon