Howdy,

I'm wondering about the ability to charge the Surface Pro 4 with a portable battery. Is there an adapter on the market that would allow this? Furthermore, is this technically feasible?

A specification line from my specific battery:
    "PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A."

I wouldn't expect fast or even positive net charging, but something to extend me an hour or two on the go would be awesome. Either way, I would LOVE this ability in a SP5; would be a game changer for my portability to use my battery back on the go.
    09-13-2016 12:44 PM
    Howdy,

I'm wondering about the ability to charge the Surface Pro 4 with a portable battery. Is there an adapter on the market that would allow this? Furthermore, is this technically feasible?

A specification line from my specific battery:
    "PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A."

I wouldn't expect fast or even positive net charging, but something to extend me an hour or two on the go would be awesome. Either way, I would LOVE this ability in a SP5; would be a game changer for my portability to use my battery back on the go.
    check item 6: Top 10 Must Have Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Accessories

and this: https://www.amazon.com/Qi-infinity-Upgraded-Powerbank-Surface-MacBook/dp/B0183UJ2SY
    09-14-2016 09:15 AM